The Pupil Premium is an additional grant given to schools to support groups of pupils who may be disadvantaged. The funding is to support schools to close the gap in attainment between groups of Pupil Premium children and their peers.
You do not have to take up Free School Meals but signing up will trigger this additional funding. This will be to the benefit of your child as well as to others in the school.
Please be assured this information is treated with total confidentiality.
You can register your son/daughter for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers’ Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs.
Registering is really quick and easy – if you think you qualify apply online here >>
Alternatively you can ask for a Free School Meal application form and we can apply on your behalf.
If your son/daughter is eligible to have a free, healthy meal at lunchtime – they will get the free meal (saving you more than £438 a year) and the school receives £1,320 funding.
Pupil Premium Forms & Information
The information below details how the money was spent for the academic year and the outcomes for the groups of pupils. It also includes the proposed spend for the current year.