Mrs. Carpenter Mrs. Brewer Mrs. Quinn
(Classteacher Monday -Wednesday) (Classteacher - Friday) (Class TA)
Please do take a look at what we are doing in Oak Class by clicking on the stars below. You will find our learning webs, knowledge organisers and photographs of us having a great time learning.
Oak Class Reminders
- PE with the Sports Coach from Dauntsey's School will be on a Monday afternoon.
- Oak Class will have PE on a Thursday afternoon with Mrs Carpenter. Please can the children wear their correct PE kits to school on Mondays and Thursdays and remember a PE hoody and tracksuit trousers for colder weather days.
- Forest School clothes need to be brought to school on Fridays (Terms 1, 3 and 5).
- Home Learning is set on a Friday to be returned by the following Wednesday. This will include reading, mathematics and a grammar, punctuation or spelling task unless otherwise stated.
- Children should be reading five times a week at home to support their reading progression. This will also boost their self esteem and love of reading. We will be checking off their reading records on a Monday morning, but they need to bring their reading books and home academy books into school every day.
- Spelling tests will be on a Friday morning. New spellings will then be given out for the following week's spelling test.
Please make sure you are signed up to Seesaw. If you are not yet signed up, please contact the school office. We use Seesaw as a communication tool and digital portfolio that allows you to have a personalised window into your child’s time at school. The class teacher and your child can document any learning so that it can be shared, supported and celebrated.
Please ensure you have informed the Admin team if you do not wish your child to appear in photographs on our academy website.