Please do take a look at what we are doing in Hazel Class by clicking on the stars below. You will find our learning webs, knowledge organisers and photographs of us having a great time learning.
Hazel Class Reminders
Here are some reminders for each week:
- Hazel Class will have PE on a Wednesday afternoon with Mrs Carpenter.
- PE with the Sports Coach from PH Sports will be on Friday morning. Please ensure the children wear their correct PE kits to school on Wednesdays and Fridays and remember a PE hoody and tracksuit trousers for colder weather days.
- Forest School is on a Friday afternoon with Mrs Farmer. Children need to bring their Forest School kit to school in a fabric washable, or disposable bag and remember to leave a pair of wellies in school.
- Children should be reading five times a week at home to support their reading progression. This will also boost their self esteem and love of reading. We will be checking off their reading records on a Monday morning, but they need to bring their reading books and home academy books into school every day.
- Spelling tests will be on a Friday morning. New spellings will then be given out for the following week's spelling test. These are sent home on the homework cover sheet posted on Seesaw and below on this webpage.
- Class homework is set on a Friday. This will usually be one piece of English and one piece of maths, which may be a written piece or an online activity. These activities need to be completed by the following Wednesday and uploaded through private message on Seesaw.
Please make sure you are signed up to Seesaw. If you are not yet signed up, please contact the school office. We use Seesaw as a communication tool and digital portfolio that allows you to have a personalised window into your child’s time at school. The class teacher and your child can document any learning so that it can be shared, supported and celebrated.
Please ensure you have informed the Admin team if you do not wish your child to appear in photographs on our academy website.