Our pupils are strong minded and passionate individuals who have an opinion about everything! They are keen to have their voices heard when it comes to the continued development and improvement of their school. We have a school council of 14 pupils, made up of 2 children per year group. The School Council representatives are voted for by their peers. Mrs Perrin meets with the School Council most weeks and they work according to an action plan they set at the beginning of each term.
Some of our projects completed so far this year:
- Improved school dinners by working closely with the school cooks.
- Chosen new play equipment for Robert's playground
- Interviewed new members of staff
- Designed and decorated new happiness stones
- Written a child's school prospectus