Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website [our ‘Site’] you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- pupils or students;
- parents; or
- staff or job applicants,
and we assume that you will provide separate notices to those individuals to give them the necessary information about how you handle their personal data. Both the Department for Education (DfE) and the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) have issued guidance on the sorts of notices you should provide. You may find it helpful to refer to their websites, and in particular to:
- https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/data-protection-and-privacy-privacy-notices (suggested privacy notices drafted by the DfE for use with staff, parents and pupils); and
- https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/education/ (ICO guidance for the education sector).